Tuesday, July 6, 2010

rants

I've had it with Kenyan habits...for real!
first off, i keep asking if I'm the only one who crosses the road with a diagonal trajectory! the sense in doing so is so we don't bump into each other. even though i always have earphones on, i look ahead dammit!
another thing these dudes who like sitting in a matatu like they're in their living room bore me to bits! some have the audacity to try crossing their legs! i need a car of my own soonest!
actually people in matatus lack the courteous gene! how do you just hit me with that humongous thing you call a handbag and say nothing!? that's another thing...do i have to look at you wit my killer look for you to now apologize??? you want to tell me you don't think i warrant an apology?? even when you step on me?? i mean i step on a feather and I'm in shoes..i still feel it! dude.that's a human foot!
then now, there those who don't believe in queuing or waiting their turn..people, the sun don't shine out of anyone's nose, so no one is too important to wait in line! not unless you're a gimp or a preggo. otherwise..WAIT YOUR TURN! if i can you can..coz you're shit stinks too!
now this is the mother of 'em all...kenyan men, not every young looking girl is looking to be chipsed! and the pick up lines my good Lord...get "pick up lines for dummies" or something like that! munajiaibisha!
i guess i can blame all this on growing up in coast!
enough rambling!!
no wait today was RANTING!!! and yes i have more where this came from...

No comments:

Post a Comment