Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bed written

As i write, am currently halfway covered in my duvet,in my campus room,blogging from my phone *believe it*
as usual, got up quite early, and check out twitter, then peak at my blog to see if anyone commented.*crickets* then i see mwirigi's now following it! super jazzed i send a quick thank you DM and get a swift reply,with tips..content! content! content! he said..so here..decided to write. when i started this blog i wanted it to be the most random one around ergo i never put a clear-cut theme to it. reason being,i'm just like that, and i make no apologies today. i'm jumpy and mouthy. i love to laugh and the most ordinary things never look the same in my point of view.i have a weird ability to conjure up parallel situations to something that are out of this world! and i totally dont like using capital letters as you may have noticed.
i told mwirigi that i never thought anyone reads this blog then i asked myself.. for whom do i write.. the answer in a whisper came to me *aha moment*
my soul-enough ramblin

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you writing. I've a feeling you have alot to say. Put it out there and you'll be surprised at what comes back!

    ReplyDelete